Furniture Care and Maintenance
A. Rattan and Wood Finishes
* Do not use silicon waxes, lemon oil or other oily polishes. Use creme wax like Johnson’s paste wax.
* New furniture should be waxed within 30 days and then as needed.
* Apply a thin film of wax to the surface, working a small area at a time.
* Always rub in the same direction as the grain and then buff with a soft dry cloth.
* Require dusting with a soft moist lint free cloth and drying immediately with another soft dry cloth.
* Do not use oil base cloth or products that contain silicon.
B. Bamboo Tables and Chairs
* For cleaning heavy spills and stains, use a mild soapy water solution on a damp and then dry the piece immediately with a clean soft cloth.
* Minimal cleaning to the rawhide bindings.
C. Leather in Chairs, Sofa, Headboard
* For spots and spills, blot excess liquid immediately with a clean absorbent cloth and sponge. if it’s necessary, use clear lukewarm water and gently wipe the spill. Dry with a clean towel and allow air to dry.
* For stubborn spots and stains, use a mild solution of ivory soap and clear lukewarm water. Apply the soap to a clean wet sponge and then rinse well and let the air dry naturally. Always try the cleaning method in a hidden area first to be sure that it’s colour fastness.
* Butter or oil stain, wipes excess oil with a clean dry cloth and leave it alone. The spot should dissipate into the leather shortly. Do not apply water to an old based stain
* Never use saddle soap, abrasive cleaner. Soap, furniture polish oil, varnish or ammonia water.
D. Textile/Fabric in Chairs, Sofa and Headboard
* Clean with a natural soap in lukewarm water. Sponge briskly and rinse thoroughly with a clean water to remove dirt. Air dry.
* Professional cleaning is always recommend for tough stains. Repeated washing may reduce the effectiveness of the soil resistant finish.
Hope this help you
Good day and God Speed!