Crypton Green, Eco-Conscious
The Good Green word.
The Crypton company feels that it’s their responsibility to both their customers and the world in
which we live in to be Eco-Conscious. So they came up to use a technology to make this fabric
Both Crypton and Crypton Green fabrics use green chemistry and eco-friendly processes. The only difference between these two is the fiber content of the fabric.
* Crypton technology is third-party GREENGUARD Gold Certified, helping to create healthier, more sustainable indoor environments in healthcare, commercial and educational spaces.
* Crypton uses Silver Ion-Technology; it does not utilize leaching anti-microbials.
* Crypton is free of potentially harmful levels of PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols,
phthalates, odor, and skin sensitizers.
* Crypton has no Halogenated Flame Retardants (i.e., PBDEs)
* Crypton does not contain any of the Subtances of Very High Concern that have been banned by the
European Union’s REACH legislation.
* Crypton maintains an ongoing recycling program of manufacturing remnants.
Crypton Green fabrics are constructed with optimized fibers containing either:
* 50-100% recycled polyester
* 100% heavy-metal-free polyester
* 100% wool with heavy-metal-free dyes
* 100% polypropylene
Crypton is continually make environmentally friendly improvements to their plant and processes like reducing
the water consumption, purchasing renewable energy certificates and recycling processed materials.
Source : Cryptonfabric.com